Interested in helping? Here's what you can do:
You can find a current list of adoptable dogs on YCAS's Petfinder page.
Sponsor a bed from Kuranda (desperately needed!)
Items always needed:
- CAT & DOG ~ WET & DRY FOOD ~ *NOTE* Our community is the sole provider of food & itís needed!
- LAUNDRY SOAP ~ DRYER SHEETS ~ LIQUID BLEACH ~ DAWN DISH SOAP
- CLOROX WIPES ~ LYSOL ~ USED PLASTIC BAGS ~ ZIP LOCK SANDWICH BAGS
- BLANKETS (Preferred fleece or material that easily washes & dries) ~ TOWELS
- LEASHES ~ COLLARS ~ HARNESSES
- DOG TOYS ~ KONGS (with fillers like peanut butter) ~ SOFT DOG TREATS (for medications or training)
- SHAMPOOS ~ GROOMING SUPPLIES ~ DOG CLOTHING
- NON EXPIRED DOG MEDICATIONS IN PRESCRIPTION BOTTLES ~ FLEA MEDICINE
- Items to aid in shelter appeal, such as storage items, plants, an artist that wants to paint, railroad ties, etc.
Donations may be dropped off at one of the following locations:
Yamhill County Dog Control 2070 NE Lafayette Ave. McMinnville, OR 97128 Nature's Pet Market 900 N Hwy 99W McMinnville, OR 97128
Contact Cindy Rich for more information on volunteering.